Monday, November 16, 2009

so fun to have nerd friends

Me and some friends of mine have a private blog that we use to keep up with each other. It is so fun and we do some crazy stuff sometimes. Since new moon is coming out in 3 days, 3 hours, and 13 minutes we all decided to have some fun. We had the challenge of taking a picture with/of something related to new moon every day until we can all get together this week and go see it. We are seeing it at midnight thursday, friday (with our husbands) and saturday with a big group of girls. Here is our latest challenge- to dress up as a new moon character. This was really fun! (click on the names for more info)

Here is Jane




And Aro...




And my personal favorite, Laurent...



Ahhh, so nice to have geeks for friends!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tab, so disturbing ... and so so so funny. I laughed so hard, I cried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!! That is HILARIOUS!!! Y'all are so funny. That totally cracks me up! You have got to show those to everyone! I just happened to see this because of Windy's blog. I didn't realize that you had your own personal one!

    ReplyDelete