Monday, December 7, 2009

Getting "Greg"

Every year we go to the Christmas tree farm to pick the perfect Christmas tree and this year was no different. We love to go take the tractor ride, pick the perfect tree, chop it down, drink hot chocolate and cider, and see the real reindeer. It's a fun tradition we started just last year and hope to do every year.

After getting lost (like always), Hart fell asleep, and had just woken up from a nap. I guess that's why he's mean muggin in this particular photo. All the others, I just don't know, I guess that's just his face.

So many choices...

Found one! I attempted to take this tree down all by myself. My saw was sharp and I was determined!
...I was unsuccessful.

Grayson decided to step in and handle this monstrocity (7 1/2 feet tall). And while he was at it, he named him Greg, Greg the tree.

We then went to see the real reindeer. He only wanted to show us his butt....


Got Greg all tied up and ready to go!

The end. Oh look at Hart's shirt. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment