Thursday, August 13, 2009

Grayson's Birthday Part 1

Happy birthday Grayson!!!!!
Well, as Bradley said Tuesday night, "Can you believe this time 3 years ago, you were pushing Grayson out?" No I couldn't believe it and it kinda brought up some memories I have since suppressed. Like the whole giving birth in a teaching hospital room full of about 40 teachers, doctors, residents, and students...*shudder*...Anyhow, Tuesday Grayson turned the big 03 and had a super fun get-to-do-what-i-want-cause-it's-my-birthday day. He chose the splash pad, which I did not know about until a few days ago, ice cream and after all that, Maamaw, TT and josh came with PRESENTS!

The birthday boy himself...


I told Brad there was no wet t-shirt contest...







By the end, Hartley was done. It wasn't really his cup of tea...

And since mommy left the splash pad to get drinks JUST as the ice cream man was coming, we had to get ice cream afterward.


part 2 coming soon...

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday G! I'll get that present soon, promise! I LOVE Hartley's hat. He is totally a baby old man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAYSON!!!!!!!!!!!! How is he aloud to be so big? I am not ready for the big 03 yet!!!! wah!!! I almost peed my pants at the picture of Brad!!!! We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete