Saturday, August 8, 2009

My baby can write!!!

We were all outside the other day drawing with sidewalk chalk when Grayson calls my name and says "look at my 'A'"

He wrote an a, c, and d, and o. Who taught him this??? Certainly not me! He has been spending a lot of time with his little learning laptop. In fact, he told me I HAD to get him some batteries for it because the batteries died. I told him after his nap we would go to target and get him some batteries, and the first thing he asked for when he woke up was the batteries. So, we got the batteries and also got some Kumon workbooks. He completed 5 pages just tonight and actually liked it!

More brags...
He can almost do a cartwheel!! AND can do a HANDSTAND!!!! He kicked all the way up last Sunday, and fell to his back. It kind of scared him, but he was pretty proud and so was his gymnast mom :)

Hartley has been getting the shaft lately on the blog posts, but he is still here and is saying all kinds of things. He can be the SWEETEST or the most rotten. He fights Grayson like a maniac, and still loves to eat and dance. Whenever he hears music, no matter where we are, he gets the most attention by tapping the nearest person and dancing for them. It is so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment