Tuesday, April 21, 2009

it aint over till it's over

When you usually think of easter egg hunts, you think of cute little boys and girls dressed in their easter best gayly hunting for eggs to collect for their colorful little easter baskets.

NOT HERE BUDDY!

(for some reason, the audio is messed up, but it is still funny. fast forward to about 1 minute)

Most of this brutal hunt was not caught on tape- only this last portion, where I claim victory of the precious money egg. Let me tell you, this money egg was well earned. After being bumped into the street and having 2 eggs stolen from me, I, not the other bully cheaters you see in this video, claimed the MONEY EGG! And believe it or not, this was not the most brutal hunt we have had. A couple of years ago, while 5 months pregnant with Grayson, my brother pushed me down to snatch an egg from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment