Tuesday, April 21, 2009

old blog

TUESDAY, JANUARY 13, 2009

First day at a new school!

Grayson had his first day at his new school today. I thought he was going to freak out but he surpirsed me and only cried for less than a minute. When I left, he went to Chapel, created some cute art work and got some candy for cleaning up. Thursday, he will go to music. When I picked him up he was so happy! I am so glad he is finally adjusting to being left with others.

Hold on!




I love having these little men as close as they are. They play, laugh and have so much fun with each other. Here they are riding the motorcycle together. Sigh... so sweet...

MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009

Picaso?

Me and the boys went up to Brad's job to get a free car wash and to see daddy for a little while. While in dad's office, Grayson turned Picaso on us and created this....


Yep, that's a smiley face.

FRIDAY, JANUARY 2, 2009

football stars and grandpas...




when down in montgomery, we visited grandpa and had a mini Christmas while there. After Christmas Big Daddy (My daddy and the first of the photos), came and visited us. the 2nd pic was just a cute little brotherly love moment. The last photo is a random pic from some alabama football stars i have no clue about. brad made me take a pic of him with the boys and the "stars". my friends and brad (alabama geeks) tell me that these were some pretty impressive football players. ha! impressive?!?! try doing a back flip on a balance beam 5 inches wide --now that's impressive.

our mini vacation







this was our first tim being without the kids for this long, and we were sooooooooo excited. after dropping the kids of at grandmas, we went to atlanta and stayed in a fancy hotel for 2 nights. while there, we went to the aquarium, cnn center, ikea, shopping, and got lost about two hundred and thirty two times. it was super fun and i cant wait till we get do it again. we are going to try to go this summer for our anniversary to the bahamas. any takers on babysitting?


daddy day






brad took the boys to the park on new years while i was finishing up some proofing. look closely at what the boys had on. that's right, grayson is wearing his cars pajama top, and jeans. hart is wearing a pajama top, hoodie, and sweat pants. when i asked brad why he had them dressed as they were, he said "what? they match". daddy's have no clue.

Christmas at the cooks






this year, we decided to have christmas at our house. maamaw (my mom), tt (my sis), josh (my bro), angie (my aunt), and tj (my cuz) all celebrated with us. it was a great, QUIET, stress free Christmas and i LOVED it. here are some i phone picks of the tree and some of the decorations. i would say that i will post some from my real camera, but that would probably be a lie...

No comments:

Post a Comment