Tuesday, May 5, 2009

BIke riding...yeah!!

We go on bike rides just about every day with our awesome neighbors. I really think Hartley hates it. Well, the helmet at least. When we're riding, he has the most pitiful i-hate-this-crap face ever. I had the hardest time finding a helmet to fit their heads. Most people who know my children will say "no duh" or "dang, they actually make them that big?!?!", but I guess when I look at them all day every day, I don't realize just how HUGE their heads really are. Hart is sporting a size 3yr+ while Grayson's is STUFFED into a 5yr+. I'm telling ya, I need some sort of national recognition for (cover your eyes men) vaginally birthing these big headed kids. More brains i guess!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you from Rambling Robinsons. Seriously, your boys are the cutest kids! Just adorable, big heads and all. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are the cutest boys ever and I'm not biased or anything.

    ReplyDelete